I'm a reader.
I'm a writer.
I'm a book blogger.
Some random facts about me.
1. While I was at Uni I had a part-time job at a bookshop. Great for my arm muscles. Bad for my finances.
2. I love broccoli.
3. Apart from my obvious addiction to books I'm also crazy about handbags.
4. The northernmost city I've ever visited is Murmansk. The southernmost Melbourne. Oddly enough my hometown starts with M too.
5. I could literally live in a Kinkade painting.
6. Yes, I'm from Austria. No, I don't ski ... or wear a Dirndl, for that matter.
7. Photography is one of my favorite hobbies and usually I have a camera with me wherever I go.
8. I procrastinate. A lot.
9. Boyds Bears. My bedroom is basically a bear cave. Wish I could hibernate with them.
10. Clowns aren't funny. Period.
11. I've been a vegetarian for more than 20 years now.
12. James Caviezel is hot. And talented. But mostly, hot.
13. I don't like talking on the phone and rather send an e-mail.
14. "Pillow Talk" is my favorite movie. I have watched it so often I pretty much know all the dialogues by heart.
15. I'm a huge fan of Disney World.
16. If you should ever happen to be in my car when I'm driving, be prepared to learn some new ... uhm, vocabulary.
17. Tori Amos is one of my alltime favorite musicians.
18. I had budgies as a kid. Would have prefered a dog though.
19. One of my pet peeves is people who're late.
20. I wrote my thesis about the alien in Star Trek, looking at the series from the anthropological side.
21. One day I will be able to afford flying first class. Not sure whether this makes me an optimist or just delusional.
22. I love taking naps.